To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Surprise, AZ 85378
- JoAnn Odell
- Phone: 480-719-5173
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
UNIT CLERK - PT Days
Destiny Springs Healthcare • Surprise, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Destiny Springs is a state-of-the-art free standing psychiatric hospital serving the Greater Phoenix area. Services include voluntary inpatient treatment for behavioral health emergencies, 24 hour walk-in crisis intervention, medication management, and outpatient programs. Destiny Springs specializes in individualized therapeutic services provided in a warm and inviting environment. Opening Soon!
The unit clerk is responsible for performing a variety of clerical duties relating to the updating and organizing of information on the nursing units; coordinating work within the unit as well as with other units and departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries and requests from staff personnel.
- Perform various clerical duties relating to the updating and organizing information for the units.
- Maintenance tasks relating to chart order, chart accuracy and chart current data.
- Keep all necessary lists and schedules.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner; direct calls to appropriate individuals and/or take messages.
- Stock units with office and medical supplies weekly; prepare requisitions to maintain established inventories.
- Fax and photocopy information as needed.
- Coordinate specific work tasks with other personnel within the unit as well as within other units and departments to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Respond to inquiries relating to the employee’s area within given time frames and within established policy.
- Participate in computer training and assume gradually increasing computer-related responsibilities
- May respond to patient needs as necessary.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience is required.
- Two years customer service experience required; previous unit clerk experience preferred.