Volt is seeking a team of Clerical Assistants (General Clerk) to join our team working with our client, a global leader in document production, imaging, and business services in the Boulder, Colorado area. This is a temporary assignment which is expected to last at least 90 days and may be extended based on business need.
Pay: $14.00/per hour
Duration: 3 Months
Hours of Operation: 7am – 12am seven (7) days a week - Assignment may go past 90 days depending on amount of work and additional projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembling packing kits (card stock mailers) which include maps, lanyards (a cord passed around the neck for holding a ski pass), badges, stickers.
- Glue in ski passes.
- Keep count of # of passes completed within 1 hour. (There will be metrics to meet.)
- Scan ski passes and download bar codes to customer.
- Ability to Sit 80% of day.
- Lifting boxes up to 20lbs.
- No computer skills required
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
If this job looks like a match for you, APPLY NOW and call Phone number blocked - click to apply to follow up on your application. We look forward to speaking with you!
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.