Kelly IT has an opening for a Perm Application Developer to work with our client in Auburn, CA
The IT Solutions Developer is responsible for solving some of our more complex problems using technology solutions. This position collaborates with each department in identifying and developing appropriate efficiency and automation solutions. The IT Solutions Developer acts as lead on application and program development projects including QA and documentation. This position works closely with other members of the development team to deliver effective training and ongoing support for custom designed solutions.
- Collaborate and identify opportunities to implement technology solutions across departments to aid in increased efficiency
- Participate in multiple project teams to help with the application of technology
- Seek input from end users on potential new technology solutions and adjust goals in line with feedback
- Develop, program, test, and implement solutions through completion with consistent quality standards
- Create and maintain quality code, ensure defect free programming consistent with industry accepted standards
- Provide code maintenance and support during testing cycles and post-implementation deployment
- Continuously enhance knowledge and expertise to keep current with standard industry practices including changes by way of regulatory mandate
- Adhere to standard security coding practices to ensure applications are free of identified security vulnerabilities
- Train IT team members on the support processes of newly implemented technology solutions
- Create and maintain detailed documentation covering the development of and support procedures for newly designed solutions
- Develop testing plans to adequately test new technology before it is brought to a “live” status
- Provide technical expertise during incident management, analyze incident reports and outages
- Assesses and determines proper course of action and coordinates efforts with both internal and external resources utilizing company help desk ticketing system
- Perform specific tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Identifies problems, gathers data, develops and assesses alternative courses of action
- Communicate effectively with team members across multiple departments to identify departmental and company needs
- Document and prioritize lists of requirements and feedback as it relates to use within specific programs or processes
- Document user and administration manuals
- Prepare and lead training programs for a variety of user skill levels
- Follow all Company policies and procedures
- Establishes priorities and a course of action for handling multiple tasks.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Programming, Information Systems, Business, or related field
- Two or more years’ professional experience in an application development field
- Two or more years’ experience with relational databases, MS SQL and SSIS
- Experience interacting with web services applications, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Data mapping and/or data analysis experience a plus
- Knowledge of PDI Enterprise software system a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to create clear professional documentation is required
- Strong editing and writing skills, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of English grammar, spelling, proofreading and punctuation
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize details of a multi-task environment, set deadlines and complete projects timely Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Produce Clean Code
See the next step in your career
Perm Application Developer
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US15TTNH_BH1600114
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly IT Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly IT Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time jobs across the gamut of IT professions, including:
- Database Development and Administration
- Digital and Internet Media
- Enterprise Systems Analysis and Integration
- Network Design and Administration
- Programming and Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Software Testing and Quality Analysis
- Technical Support
- Technical Writing
- Web Development and Administration
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile