The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Business Partner to an assigned client group and is the site HR leader for one or more Integer locations. Responsible for managing all aspects of HR service delivery and
strategic consulting on Talent Management, Associate Relations and Culture, Total Rewards Administration, HR Systems and Compliance programs. This role is a key management team contributor. The HR Manager champions a culture of continuous improvement and engagement by collaborating with COEs and site leaders to develop and deploy HR solutions that enable business strategy and objectives.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
Leadership & Strategy
* Participates in development and communication of site strategic objectives aligned to Integer, Product Category and functional business strategy.
* Partners with site leaders in development of short and long term workforce plans and actionable talent strategies that support business objectives.
* Credibly leads organizational change initiatives.
* Coaches and counsels leaders of people on performance management, organizational design and optimization, team effectiveness, communication, feedback and other management best practices.
Talent Management (Recruitment, Training & Development)
* Partners with Talent Acquisition CoE to identify and recruit talent for site Exempt positions
* Plans and executes strategies to timely fill hourly/direct labor positions and attract the best local talent to Integer. Leverages managed services provider for temporary help as needed.
* Develops management capabilities in interviewing & selection process; ensure effective onboarding processes are in place.
* Leads site or functional talent review, succession and development planning initiatives with guidance and tools from Talent Management CoE.
* Monitors quality of performance reviews, feedback and improvement plans; identifies support strategies to increase manager & supervisor capability.
* Identifies site-specific skills training and development initiatives required to meet business goals
* Conducts orientation, corporate compliance, and/or management development training developed by COE, as needed and required.
Associate Relations, Engagement and Culture
* Promotes an issue-free environment and adherence to Integer values. Ensures Associate concerns, complaints or workplace conflict is addressed and resolved timely, fairly and equitably.
* Provides direction, coaching and training to management regarding policy interpretation, corrective action, progressive discipline and fair treatment. Ensures fair and consistent application of involuntary termination, position elimination, RIF, and severance decisions.
* Conducts and documents Code of Conduct investigations, as required.
* Drives Associate contribution and commitment through facilitation of focus groups, surveys, round tables, town halls and other forums to assess and deploy culture initiatives, recognition programs and facility specific communication & continuous improvement initiatives that engage Associates.
* Identifies and promotes events to celebrate individual, team and business milestones and achievements.
* Actively participates on team and committee-driven well-being and community outreach activities.
Total Rewards Administration (Compensation & Benefits)
* Continuously evaluates organizational structure and apply position evaluation methodology to analyze new and existing positions against Integer Career Framework. Supports COE and site management in local annual compensation planning, decision making and new program design communications.
* Plans and administers site's annual Benefits Enrollment events and ensures Associates' understanding and utilization of new benefit programs through regular and effective communication and incident-specific counseling.
HRIS & Compliance
* Ensures accurate and timely transfer of Associate data changes to centralized Payroll processing team.
* Effectively manages and maintains Associate data and transactions in HRIS/Workday, ATS and other HR technology systems; generates queries and ad-hoc reporting as needed. Analyzes and reports on talent related metrics and trends.
* Promotes and supports Associate and manager self-service of available on-line HR tools.
* Ensures compliance with all local/state/country labor laws and regulations; maintains accurate Associate recordkeeping and conducts site compliance audits as required.
Project & People Management
* Actively participates on enterprise-wide HR Project teams.
* M2: Manages 1-2 direct reports; P4 no direct reports.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline. MBA preferred.
* Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 years progressive HR experience supporting manufacturing or similar environment/client group.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Special Skills: Human Resources Certification (PHR/SPHR or SHRM-SCP) preferred. Excellent written, communication and coaching skills. Demonstrated success balancing and executing multiple talent and change management strategies and projects in fast paced environment. Proficiency with MS Office, Web-based ATS and integrated HRIS applications; Workday experience preferred.
* Specialized Knowledge: Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state labor and employment laws.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)