To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Associate V
Kforce Technology • San Diego, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Manufacturing Associate V in San Diego, California (CA).
- Responsible for performing varied and general tasks involved in manufacturing process
- Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and non-supervisory employees with various tasks; These tasks may include, but are not limited to, basic manufacture, assembly, installation or processing of components, subsystems or systems, operation of basic hand tools, operation of assigned production/manufacturing machinery, compiling data for reports, assisting with daily collection of production statistics, scheduling work for designated area of operation, perform routine operating maintenance on one or more types of equipment, assisting new employees, work with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company
- May be responsible for customer design programs and software utilization
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways
- Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions
- Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures
- May determine methods and procedures for new assignments
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college level education preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-6+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
- A+ Certification desired
- Senior/advanced general administrative skills/knowledge of most operations areas
- Usually works with multiple projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple areas of operations
- Regarded as a key manufacturing associate of the work unit/department
- Specific skills as required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.