To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Account Representative
The CSI Companies • Wilkes-Barre, PA
Posted 2 months ago
CSI Health is actively seeking a Customer Account Representative for our client located in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 9 am - 5:30 pm; ability to rotate Saturdays
- Training Mon - Fri 8 am - 4:30 pm first 4 weeks
Review orders for payment queues/ payment issues and updating the systems with accurate information.
- Ability to research and investigate orders using Peoplesafe and LINKS.
- Call to offer a direct sale of medications to participants and posting payments to the proper account. Perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions.
- Follow through on standard operating procedures, problem-solving and troubleshooting within guidelines.
- Ability to work under strict turn-around-times.
- Ability to understand the audience you are writing to
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong research skills with the ability to evaluate, focus on the problem and find the resolution.
- Understand the importance of timely work and effective planning.
- Prioritizing and organizing workload in adherence to deadlines.
- Desire and aptitude to assist a customer with escalated concerns and provide final resolutions.
- Ability to respond to escalated concerns in a calm and professional manner in attempts to prevent further escalations.
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or business is preferred.
- PC skills in Windows-based applications.
- Advanced verbal/written communication skills.
- Team-oriented, customer service focused and able to identify process improvements.
- Responsive, reliable and able to express assurance/confidence
- Ability to express empathy and professionalism.
- Knowledge of Peoplesafe and LINKS software a plus.