To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Director-Accounting Policy
IQVIA • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Lead IQVIA’s technical accounting policy function.
- Participate in and lead the implementation of accounting standards
- Identify and stay current on new accounting standards and trends
- Maintain and update corporate accounting policies
- Work closely with external auditors and other finance functions
- Support M&A due diligence and purchase accounting positions
- Support monthly reporting and month-end close
- Support SEC reporting as needed
- Participate in other projects as required
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose. Capable of driving consensus and affecting change through stakeholders outside of your direct organization.
- Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Big 4 experience
Excellent oral and written communication
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1078253