Mechanic Trainee’s in Savage, MN | $28.90/Hour Our Mechanic Trainee’s workweek Will be working 2-2-3 schedule rotating between week 1 and week 2 listed below:Night Shift: 2-2-3Week 1
: 6 pm - 6am M, T, F, SaWeek 2
: 6 pm – 6am S, W, Th This job is a Warehouse type position that pays $28.90/Hour and is a Temp-to-hire opportunity. Mechanic Trainee Duties and Responsibilities –
- Adjusts and/or repairs machines including the press, Dexter feeders, curlers, liners, sleeving station, automatic packager if applicable, vision systems, and conveyors.
- Inspects ends for all defects and records results on required forms. Informs supervisor if any defects are found. Performs all required quality checks and documents them as required
- Rejects material that does not meet specifications and provides samples as required.
- Lubricates all equipment in the department, sets up and make changeovers.
- Maintains good housekeeping in the department and in the work area at all times.
- Performs other duties as directed and required by supervisor.
- Must know how to read and use measuring tools and equipment, equipment manuals, tooling prints, etc
Mechanic Trainee Requirements and Qualifications –
- Mechanical background preferred but will train qualified candidates with mechanical aptitude having basic knowledge of precision measuring instruments, hand and power tools.
- Walking, Standing, Lifting up to 100 pounds with team lift, Pushing/Pulling up to 75 pounds.
- High School or GED
- Be able to read and communicate in English
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Mechanic Trainee’s in Savage, MNWe at Award Staffing are excited to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity to build your future! If you would prefer to talk to us by phone you can connect with our Chaska team at
. Our recruiters in Chaska can’t wait to hear from you! How You Can InterviewDon’t have time to come to our office for an interview? We have you covered! We can schedule an immediate interview for you virtually using Zoom right from your phone or computer. We want to make the application process as convenient and safe as possible for you! If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact us to ask for an accommodation, or an alternative application process. Per Minnesota Health Department Regulations, masks must be worn in all Award Staffing locations and we have application and interview stations that support appropriate social distancing guidelines. Why Award StaffingAward Staffing is a 5-time winner of the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota. We are proud of our 33 years in business as one of the top staffing agencies in Minnesota. We have offices in Bloomington, Chaska, Crystal, Delano, Maplewood and Ramsey. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.
PandoLogic.Keywords:Warehouse Worker, Location:Minneapolis,MN-55406, PL:556321640
- Electrical Systems
- Mechanical Aptitude