Long standing home care company seeking a Spanish speaking RN to help teach and supevise HHA's. Great team culture, 49 days off per year!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Eberly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $48 - $60 per hourA bit about us:
We are a non-profit social services organization that is focused on improving the lives of underserved community members. We are seeking a bilingual RN to help teach and supervise home health aides.Why join us?
• Generous PTO - 49 days / year!
• An engaging work environment that has monthly events for staff
• Clerical support
• Continual education opportunities
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone
• 401 (K) with generous company match
• Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
• Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
• Life Insurance coverageJob Details
What you will be doing:
- The RN will work in an office setting providing home health aide teaching and also work in the field supervising home health aides as needed
- Maintain and create curriculum
What you need:
- Active RN license
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Home health experience as a RN
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.