To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • Quantico, VA
Posted 1 month ago
ECS is seeking a Business Analyst to work in our Quantico, VA office.
As a Business Analyst, you will be joining a team responsible for providing a broad range of business analysis and software development expertise to support the customer's mission. We are looking for someone who will work collaboratively with stakeholders and the development team to research, elicit, analyze, validate and document requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect the true business needs of the stakeholders and end users. This position requires an individual who is business process oriented, can understand and decompose complex processes and is able to effectively communicate when issues and challenges arise. In this role, you will be a true consultant, encouraging the customer to think about why and how they do what they currently do, capturing the as-is picture and facilitating, analysis, developing, and documenting the "to be". You will develop requirements specifications, use cases, and process flows.
In this role, you will:
- Provide insight and aid in the evolution of applications and processes to a desired future state by maintaining a comprehensive understanding of impact on business operations
- Map current state against future state processes
- Analyze the impact of requirements on solution components
- Leverage multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements for software application development projects
- Document requirements throughout each stage of the project or initiative to ensure traceability
- Support the solution design process through interaction and support of the solution development team
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Technical Lead to provide overall team leadership and guidance
- Take ownership of requirements, business rules, and serve as primary point of contact for questions and clarifications during design, development and test cycles to deliver software that meets the needs of the user community.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts. We are looking for someone experienced in interfacing with client managers and delivery teams developing applications to meet business needs.
- U.S. Citizen
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working on custom development software projects
- Experience managing requirements for projects delivering in a hybrid waterfall/agile methodology
- Demonstrated ability to elicit and decompose business requirements into cohesive system specifications
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Visio and Project
- Proficiency using a requirements management tool to maintain supporting documentation, traceability and history
- Experience building relationships and interacting with executive and senior leadership, including the ability to tactfully recommend suggestions for improvement or alternatives
- Excellent writing skills and experience developing deliverables such as current state analyses and business cases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with the DoD as a contractor or civilian employee
- Experience with HP ALM
- Experience working with remote team mates
- Experience working with remote customers
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.