Financial Planning & Analysis ManagerCompensation:
$120000.00 to $135000.00 yearly
The role of a Financial Operations Manager consists of helping to prepare action plans, projects and forecasts within a field of activity, helping operations managers to integrate economic and financial factors into their decisions, instilling an economic and financial culture in operational processes and practices and leading management and forecast processes. Some of the core responsibilities include:
• Provides monthly analytical reviews of individual business unit and/or division financial results. Communicates highlights of these reviews and recommendations for operational changes to Operational leadership.
• Acts as a liaison between Operations and Corporate finance staff to facilitate the flow of information/analyses of data to ensure completion
• Prepares periodic formal and ad hoc reports for division and senior executives to communicate business developments, operating strategies and financial results
• Acts as a liaison for Corporate financial management to assist in interpreting and disclosing division financial results
• Provides financial assistance to Operations by identifying the financial impact of business decisions. Prepares financial models, including return on investment, productivity and unit cost analyses
• Prepares quarterly industry analyses, monthly sales/profit comparative analyses and annual budgets for selected business units. Evaluates competitors’ financial results and industry/regulatory activities and trends and recommends strategies with which to align
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Master’s and/ or CPA preferred.
8-12 years related experience required
Ops Finance experience, construction/ manufacturing/ tangible product preferred
High preference given to those with financial modeling experience
Experience making strategic impact/decisions, persuading operational partners
Multi-site or multi-client experience highly preferred
Exceptional communication skills required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Finance Operations Manager
for more information.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Management