Do you have a heart and passion for helping others?
Do you want to make a difference?
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity or a full-time career with growth possibilities?
D&S Community Services provides on the job training, flexible schedules, and an incredible opportunity to empower our individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live a life of independence and self-determination.
Some of the key responsibilities of a DSP include:
- Assisting with personal care tasks
- Assisting with Daily Living Skills
- Fostering positive relationships between individuals supported and their community
- Ensuring individual safety and well-being
No experience necessary. We offer a complete training program.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Acceptable background checks
If you would like to speak with someone directly about this position, please contact us at
or stop by our office. We are located at 2102 Blalock, Austin, TX 78758
Digital Signal Processing