Wireless Sales Manager
Premium Retail Services operates wireless locations in more than 800 Walmart Wireless with a dedicated team of more than 1,600 team members.
As a highly motivated and results-driven Wireless Sales Manager, you will recruit, lead, and motivate a team of experienced Wireless Sales Pros to achieve sales and business targets in multiple retail locations.
What’s in it for you?
* Salary + uncapped commission/monthly store bonuses
* Full benefits package: Medical, dental and vision
* Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
* 401(k) program, after 6 months
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
* Exciting, fast-paced work environment
* Rapid career growth and advancement opportunities
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Recruits, leads, coaches, guides, mentors, develops, and manages a team of Wireless Sales Pros.
* Inspires and motivates the teams to achieve assigned sales and reporting targets.
* Responsible and accountable to store sales and operational performance.
* Meet or exceed established monthly/weekly personal KPI’s.
* Leads and executes recruiting efforts to maintain required staffing levels of top-quality talent in all assigned locations.
* Conducts daily field visits and maintains a visible presence within market to ensure excellence.
* Analyzes performance data and regularly reports on wireless store strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, taking appropriate actions based on store/market needs.
* Foster professional and productive relationships with in-store management and associates.
* Represents the model of professionalism, work ethic, and determination of Premium and the client.
* Minimum of two years quota-based sales experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
* Sales Management experience preferred
* Wireless, consumer electronics or related sales experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written required
* Proven track record in multi-tasking, demand management, problem solving, organization, and prioritization skills
So, are you Premium’s next Wireless Sales Manager?
Still not sure about applying? Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Wireless Sales Manager
for more info about the Wireless team.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Performance Indicator