To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Worcester, MA
- Luke Melody
- Phone: 6174280490
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Superintendent - Ground-Up Projects
Michael Page • Worcester, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Michael Page is working with an established, smaller general contractor that focuses on commercial projects throughout the Greater Boston area, and particularly the Metro West area. Please apply today for immediate consideration within 12 business hours.
This company is a family-owned firm that has been in the Boston construction business for 30+ years. Over the past decade, they have grown strategically through the addition of key, well-connected leaders and high-profile projects. Their project pipeline includes boutique multifamily complexes, retail, hospitality, and religious work.
The Construction Superintendent - Ground-Up Projects is responsible for:
- managing 1-2 projects simultaneously
- directly overseeing an Assistant Superintendent dedicated to a given project
- reporting to the Director of Field Operations
- serving as the primary contact for all trades
- coordinating the subcontractors schedule and ensuring all work is completed on time
The right Construction Superintendent - Ground-Up Projects has:
- ground-up experience
- worked on projects over $15 million in value
- a minimum of 6 years of construction experience
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- strong technological skills and the capacity to work within a structured construction
The Construction Superintendent - Ground-Up Projects receives:
- base salary up to $130,000
- company bonuses paid annually
- healthcare and dental insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- 401k company match