To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Human Resources Process and Systems
OSI Group • Aurora, IL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under general direction, the HR Process & Systems Manager is responsible for the design, development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the organization’s human capital management processes, systems and software applications. This role is responsible for driving HR process and systems improvements, implementations, strategy, and planning.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(i.e., Policies, procedures, goals, etc. for which you are responsible.)
- Manage the process design and mapping of Human Capital processes to document current state and help define gap closure plans for future state with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Develop and propose short- and long-term integrated HR processes and systems strategies that support and maximize current, developing, and future talent management programs and processes based on an understanding of business challenges, plans, and objectives.
- Manage a variety of implementation and upgrade projects including the development of project specifications, timelines teams, test systems, comprehensive testing plans, production transition, end user training, change management, go live rollout, and post live support.
- Partner with HR and business leadership to define the needs in the HR space and sell the ideas of systems changes and implementations that help accelerate business results and employee engagement.
- Document all HR systems related decisions, configuration changes, security policies, operational procedures, and other related practices.
- Manage the project prioritization within HR and help define business cases for change and implementations to help keep the organization in line with best practices and benchmarks within the HR systems space.
- Lead continuous process improvement and innovation with HR while utilizing best practice in process design and systems support to enable higher productivity and automation for our employees
- Develop system practices and policies are designed to ensure the accuracy and completeness of employee data to support well informed business decisions and preserve data integrity and information security in compliance with company standards and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Oversee the development of custom reporting that support other HR specialty areas, key performance indicator monitoring, and ad hoc analytic needs.
- Participate in a variety of other projects as the HR data subject matter expert by providing insight to process, data structures, data security, technology platforms, and related topics.
- Develop and continuously maintain end user training solutions across a variety of media to meet the needs of users at all points in the skill spectrum.
- Manage vendor relationships with all HR systems providers and related services both internal and external.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent professional knowledge, analytical ability, and communication skills acquired through working.
- Five or more years administering, configuring, and managing security for human capital management systems including experience developing interfaces, data extracts, and reporting.
- Ability to think critically about business issues and to gather, analyze, organize information to develop innovative systemic solutions.
- Experience building, leading, and managing a cross-functional team engaged in implementing or upgrading HR systems within project time and cost limitations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization and to influence business decisions to maximize the effectiveness of HR systems.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.