The Grafton Job Corps Center is seeking a dynamic, positive Maintenance Technician to be a part of a thriving team! The Grafton Job Corps Center is a federally funded, residential vocational training facility. Our mission is to provide cost-free, career-based technical and academic training along with job placement assistance to low-income youths ages 16-24 years of age.
• Assists in providing preventive and ongoing maintenance of Center facility, grounds and systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degrees preferred. Minimum one year experience in building maintenance required. Technical certificate preferred. Working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical systems, HVAC systems, boilers and other building systems preferred. Must possess a valid in-state driver's License and meet the Company insurability requirements.
Physical requirements include sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching. Demonstrates the ability to lift 40 pounds and / or the ability to assess the lift load in order to ask for necessary assistance.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm, Saturday and Sunday off
• 11 paid holidays a year
• Accrued vacation and sick time
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of service
• Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft
Adams and Associates, Inc. is a 100% employee owned company subcontracted to run Job Corps Centers under the guidance of the DOL.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.