Certified Nursing Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Shift: AM, PM, NOC
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an CNA in California.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
Our company mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
13922 Cerise Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Clinical Works
- Certified Nursing Assistant