Travel CoordinatorPay: $21/hrContract Length: 18 months
This is a full-time position that coordinates and books all travel accommodations for internal employees. Manages hotel and flight reservations, domestic and international. Keeps organized records of all travel-related expenses of employees. Works closely with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment to ensure all travel costs are accounted for.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 2+ years previous accounting or finance experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Previous travel coordinator experience.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Microsoft One Note