Director of Home Health
If you are an experienced Area Director, Regional Administrator, Executive Director, Director of Operations, Branch Manager, Administrator, Director of Nursing / DON, or Director of Clinical Services / DOCS with Home Care experience, then you need to read on...
Director of Home Health Opportunity Description
Our client is based in the Frederick, MD area. They are looking for a seasoned Director of Home Health. Medicare Home Health leadership experience over a large program is required. A Registered Nurse (BSN) is required and a masters is strongly preferred.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans, etc.
Director of Home Health Job Requirements
- Extensive, up-to-date Medicare-certified Home Health care leader experienced in operations, clinical, and financials.
- Registered Nurse with Bachelor's required, Master's strongly preferred.
- Local candidates preferred.
Director of Home Health Job Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the home health care service line
- Oversee direct reports that will ensure quality patient care and compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships through multiple post-acute service lines.
Registered Nurse Certified