To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, OH 45505
- Julia Utsinger
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Springfield, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Customer Service Representative with one of our top clients in Albany, OR. As Customer Service Representative you will provide exceptional communication, customer service, filing, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career.
Have Questions? Chat with me here! https://flashrecruit.com/user/JuliaUtsinger
•PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING*
Position: Customer Service (Inbound Call Centers)
Location: Springfield, OH 45505
- This position will be in SPRINGFIELD, OH
- Pay ranges $12-S14/hr
- FT/Pt positions available
- Must be able work training schedule 8-5 Monday-Friday
- Must be open to work on Saturdays
Kelly Services has partnered with a leading provider of insurance services to fill multiple customer service positions within various departments. Some of the requirements needed to be considered are as follows:
- 1+ years of experience in a call center or customer service position (Retail, Hotel-Front Desk, Wait Staff/Server or Host/Hostess, Hospitality, Healthcare)
- Experience providing front line support to clients and customers
- Ability to research and resolve inquires as it relates to inbound/outbound call activity
- May have to handle escalation calls from customers experiencing issues or with concerns regarding their policy
- This is a call center environment – candidates will be taking a high volume of inbound/outbound calls daily
- Be flexible to work an 8-hour shift Monday – Saturday between the hours of 8am and 9pm. Must also be flexible to work Saturdays if needed
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- High School Diploma or GED
These are fantastic opportunities for many reasons:
- Career Advancement Potential
- Potential Temp to Hire Opportunities (Competitive Benefits Package if hired permanent)
- Team Oriented Environment
- Monthly Performance Incentives (prizes, gift cards, sports tickets, etc.)
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Free Parking
- On-Site ATM
- On-Site Cafeteria
If you are interested in this position please apply and follow up with an email to me, Julia at
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your detailed resume/cover letter attached. Or contact me directly at 630-424-3689.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.