Jersey Mike's Subs has been making amazing subs since 1956 in Point Pleasant New Jersey!
The Jersey Mikes tradition was founded on a strong sense of community and commitment to the personal and professional development of our people. Our goal is to serve the highest quality sub sandwich to our customer in a manner that projects a thankful and caring mentality to every person that comes through our door. Our culture is a culture of "giving" and supporting our local communities so that all can be lifted together.
"Jersey Mike's "A Sub Above"
Jersey Mikes is committed to providing our customers with the most enjoyable and satisfying experience possible through our amazing subs and unparalleled customer service.
We understand that it all starts with a winning team of individuals who are fun, personable,diligent, positive, energetic, eager to learn team players who take pride in what they do and who they are. At the end of the day they are focused on executing great customer service with a Great Big Smile! If you possess these attributes and can commit to improving upon them, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!"Jersey Mike's "A Sub Above"
Jersey Mike's Subs is looking for Managers
Become part of Jersey Mike's vibrant organization! Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mikes ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling and rewarding!
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your life then working at Jersey Mike's may be for you. Besides learning our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to take through life.
So become part of our tradition! Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment then bring your energy and come grow with us!An Assistant General Manager responsibilities include:
Qualifications for the job:
- Maintain restaurant that is noticeably cleaner than others
- Work in a fast-paced team driven atmosphere
- Ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency
- Interface with customers and provide an exceptional experience
- Full understanding of the term's accountability and integrity
- Key Holder
- Perform all tasks related to opening and closing of store
- Knows how to bake bread and perform all prep
- Manage and lead crew
- Proficient in slicing
- Create employee schedule
- Place inventory orders
- Fill in for Manager in all capacities when needed
- Assist in in employee training
- Lead by example
- Participate in management team meetings and strategy sessions
- Education: High school degree or equivalent
- 1 Year QSR experience preferred
- Other: Must be 18 years or older to operate the slicer
- Serve Safe Certification - Food Handler
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent Menu and product knowledge awesome personality
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Desire to improve self and skill sets
- Able to communicate effectively with guests.
- Awesome personality
- Participate in all Jersey Mike's training programs
- Ability to meet schedule requirements and is a reliable performer
- Eligible for medical/dental/vision benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Training program
- 401K for all employees 21+
- Referral Bonus program
- Pretax transit and parking benefits
- Employee meals
- Transportation Management
- Restaurant Operation