Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
Benchmark Senior Living (BSL) was founded in 1997 by Tom Grape, CEO, and is the largest provider of senior housing in New England. The Company, with its corporate offices located in Waltham, MA, offers the highest quality of service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. BSL is a leading service provider in several key areas including: independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and short stay programs. With a choice of lifestyles and differing levels of care, the company is able to tailor its services and/or living arrangements to suit the needs of each resident.
We currently own and operate sixty-three communities in the northeast, with plans to continue expansion through both new construction and strategic acquisitions. The organization currently employs approximately 6,500 employees.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to fill the role of Senior Director of Total Rewards and Analytics.
This Senior Director role is a thought leader who spearheads all compensation and benefits strategy efforts as well as produces and analyzes all HR data and metrics to create strategic direction and support business decisions related to the people part of our business.
- Responsible for all levels of reporting from the HR team including: Board of Director presentations, executive reporting, scheduled reporting, ad hoc requests and analytics
- Conducts research and performs analysis on compensation programs and marketplace competitiveness
- Participates in salary surveys and analyzes the survey results to determine the competitiveness of the company's total compensation program
- Leads HR team in technology implementations and enhancements
- Leads HR due diligence and acquisitions, value add, and new building process
Compensation and Benefits
- Directs the development and administration of all compensation and reward programs ensuring they support business objectives, and are market competitive
- Develops and delivers communications for all employee compensation and benefit programs, including preparation of total rewards statements and drafting and distributing employee communication materials
- Oversees the day-to-day administration of all benefit programs
- Manages benefit plan design, cost-modeling, budgeting, communication, and employee education
- Monitors federal and state regulations concerning benefits administration to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Oversees preparation of all compliance filings, reporting and notice requirements
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong technical with HRIS experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build, read, analyze, interpret and present complex reports and data and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office applications - specifically Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Superior time management and project management skills
- Strong written and interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex material to employees as well senior-level management
- The ideal candidate will have at minimum a bachelor's degree in business, human resources management or a related field and possess a minimum of ten years progressive experience in compensation administration, job analysis and employee benefit administration in a complex, multi-division company.