The Fairfax EggBank social media manager creates content that entertains, educates, and inspires an audience of thousands of potential egg donors every single day — and we want you to be a part of it. Whether we’re developing a new Instagram Reels series, discussing the merits of the latest social product (hello, TikTok Stories) or finding new ways to get our message out through compelling social ad campaigns, we’re a fast-growing, energized team.
As the leader in advanced techniques for oocyte vitrification, cryostorage, and embryology, FEB is the premier choice for frozen donor eggs. We serve IVF clinics and labs around the world. Our caring and dedicated staff work collaboratively to ensure all our clinic partners can provide their patients with compassionate care, state-of-the-art technology, and outstanding customer service. The FEB Donor Database is one of the largest and most diverse repositories in the world for rigorously screened, FDA compliant frozen egg donors.
Our goal is to help more people from more backgrounds experience the joy of starting a family through donor egg IVF. Your role will be to help us educate potential donors from all backgrounds for families in need and encourage them to apply. If you’re passionate about helping others, this is the team for you. We work in a fast-paced environment that values artful, innovative approaches to storytelling while remaining data-led and informed.
As Social Media Manager for Fairfax EggBank, you’ll get the chance to engage with and foster our community and hone our brand voice across several different platforms with the space to get creative, experiment, and learn in a hands-on environment. This position will have the flexibility to work from home.
We are looking for a smart, creative professional who is:
- passionate about creating engaging brand-based content.
- a storyteller who’s excited about technology and software and has an excellent eye for detail.
- a copywriter proficient in English.
- an ambitious quick learner, with great time management skills, a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive approach.
- positive, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Manage all social media accounts for Fairfax EggBank.
- Developing content, graphics and video as needed.
- Develop and execute a proactive weekly social media calendar.
- Have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter & LinkedIn required.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Grow and cultivate Fairfax EggBank online communities through innovative digital marketing strategies.
- Work collaboratively to conceptualize organic and paid social media/video campaigns.
- Assist in writing, creating, editing, delivering, and optimizing a range of communications materials including op-eds, blogs, and various external-facing materials.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Build out content calendars and create a timeline for each campaign.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with approved responses, moderation policy, and collaborating with experts.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Use search engine optimization to develop content.
- Engage or respond to relevant conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
Analytics and Insights:
- Track and analyze social media, digital, and web-based metrics.
- Monitor digital media trends and help brainstorm strategies to advance online performance.
- Establish and report on benchmarks to measure engagement with/impact of FEB communications efforts.
- Assist with setting up events.
- Create social media opportunities specific to the event.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office (either on PC or the apps for a Mac)
- Hootsuite, or other scheduling tool
- Project management through online collaboration tools (Asana, Monday, Basecamp, etc.)
- Video production and editing
- Google Analytics, analytics on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Experience with content management systems and web platforms (WordPress)
- Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred.
- Three to four years related experience in marketing/communications, social media, digital media, online communications, or a related field is great, but very willing to train someone recently graduated.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, and the ability to develop messaging and deliver information in a compelling manner to various audiences.
- Ability to bring new ideas, tools, technologies, and insights to the Marketing Team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing and communications strategies and tactics, digital trends, and technologies.
- Experience tracking and analyzing digital metrics.
- Experience in web management/web development including WordPress; knowledge of basic HTML; proficiency in web content development, software, and standards
- Experience in mass emails and list management.
- Proactive, self-starter who works collaboratively across the organization, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and meets deadlines
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours to manage posts and monitor comments.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Any candidate seeking employment will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination prior to their start date. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine for a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception from this requirement
GIVF provides competitive compensation and generous benefits to our employees, including:
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- 401K plan
- Paid parental leave
- Equity via an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Substantial discounts on company services and products, including IVF/IUI and fertility preservation (egg freezing), donor eggs and sperm, and egg and embryo storage
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays
- Job training and development opportunities
- Company-wide social events
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Social Media Manager and refer to Social Media in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention To Detail