Deliver and unload beverage products to customers. Drives truck over established route to deliver and sell products collects money from customers and makes the change.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Reads and efficiently works from routing manifest to deliver products to customers using truck, forklift, pallet jack and/or hand truck.
- Accurately records invoices, credits, or other instructional information on the truck route manifest, complying with any special instructions for proper and efficient delivery.
- Safely and efficiently delivers product to the customer per instructions on the manifest.
- Collects money from customers, makes the change, and records transactions on customer receipt.
- Maintains accurate records of the route, follows check-in procedures, verifying accurate payment for invoices and checks in any returned product.
- Assists customers during delivery as needed.
- Follows correct procedures to document customer receipt of product, omission or error; collect payment as appropriate.
- Listen to service complaints.
- Place stock on shelves or racks.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, rejects, or unsold merchandise.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip inspection of the assigned vehicle and completes pre-trip/post-trip report; distribute as directed.
- Suggests and implements ways for the warehouse and company to improve profits, improve quality, and improve service.
- CDL class B
- Current documentation of DOT medical certification
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Clean driving record, no SR22 insurance.
- Copies of your CDL and DMV record required prior to starting.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Beverage delivery experience preferred.
- Good customer relations skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 170 pounds (full beer kegs).
- Operates a pallet jack and hand cart to transport products all in a safe manner.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside related environmental noises.
- Will be working during inclement temperatures and weather conditions.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Beverage Products
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Stock Control