- New Pay Rates!! $19.00+/hour plus shift differential
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective 1st day of employment
- Climate controlled environment
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of paid time off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities across all our business units
- Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
- Awesome rewards & recognition program
What does a great Production Associate do?
You will be responsible for the set up and operation of equipment used in the process of personalizing credit cards. Additionally, you will carry out the task of adjusting machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, and set up the equipment. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well!
As a Production Associate, you can expect to:
- Set up, operate, or tend to machines used in the process of personalizing credit cards and prepare them to be mailed.
- Prioritize special order ticket requests.
- Be attentive to equipment alert messages as soon as they happen.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Follow the security procedures.
- Troubleshooting to resolve machine and job related problems.
- Assisting in the training of other employees.
- Participating in the team cross-training.
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation)
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 20 to 30 pounds
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 12+ months Production Experience in fast paced environment
- Mechanically inclined and able to troubleshoot machine issues
- Basic math skills
- A team player that works well with others but can also work independently
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving