To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Sarah Richards
- Phone: 6467790508
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is seeking an Administrative/Executive Assistant that has experience providing administrative support to Managing Directors and their staff in a Financial Services setting. Being skilled at prioritizing and executing high volume workloads with deadlines is a fundamental part of this role.
Our client is a cash-management firm that invests for clients such as managed-futures funds, high-net worth individuals and hedge funds that want to be able to withdraw their cash quickly. Investments include short-term commercial paper, foreign currency, investment-grade bonds and Treasury notes.
- Heavy calender management including full coordination of meetings and calls, preparation of materials, conference room bookings and conference call set up
- Coordinating significant travel arrangements, including ground and air transportation both domestic and international. Experience working across various time zones is preferred.
- Expense claim management and travel policy adherence via Concur
- Completion of general administrative support including scanning, copying and binding
- Interacting with CEOs, CFOs, senior management teams and Board of Directors and preparing related correspondence
- 5+ years of executive administrative support.
- Experience in Financial Services required
- College degree preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Proven ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with superior oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive, self-starter with a proven problem-solving skills.
- Committed team player with positive attitude. Willingness to chip in outside of core responsibilities as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced proficiency in Outlook
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events and multitask in a fast-paced enviornment
- Full medical benefits provided
- Quick start; looking for someone to start as soon as possible
- Great workplace dynamic
- Weekly catered lunch