To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Katherine Kanarek
- Phone: 7077943289
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative III
Aerotek • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Customer Service Representative
Our growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining an elevated level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any chances in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum High School, Preferably College Graduate.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $18-$20/hr.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.