Apex Systems is recruiting a Senior Business Process Manager for one of our large clients her in Pittsburgh. Primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Evaluates complex client area requirements and processes, including software enhancements and maintenance to existing software.
- Prepares application system specifications, develops, tests, and implements efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Receives general supervision from Team Manager or Development Manager.
- Is competent to work at the highest level of all phases of systems analysis and application development while working independently.
- Works directly with business analysts to identify and specify extremely complex business requirements and processes.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design.
- Generates clear and concise system design documentation, and presents and explains design decisions to peers and business/product subject matter experts.
- May give some direction and guidance to other application developers.
- Analyzes existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient and optimized solutions, and revises the logic and procedures involved as necessary.
- May participate in development methodology
- 5+ years TSQL experience
- SQL Server 2008 experience a big plus, especially strong knowledge of new features
- Experience in PL/SQL and Oracle
- 3+ years data architect/schema design experience
- Strong DBA, index tuning, and related design optimization experience
- Expertise in Profiler/query plan analysis
- Experience building/optimizing high volume batch/bulk processing SQL server applications
- 2+ years of experience with UML, design patterns
- Knowledge of Hibernate, HQL and EJB 3.0 a plus
- Preferred experience using Quest diagnostic tools (Foglight and/or Spotlight)
- 2+ years of experience with development projects in excess of 1,500 hours of effort.
- Contract only
- +7 years experience
- Experience within the financial industry is required
- Minimum bachelors degree required
- Top 3 skills:
- Project Management (large projects with cross-functional stakeholders)
- LIBOR/Swap based pricing of financial instruments
- Net interest income Forecasting/budgeting
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178