To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Vice President - Cyber Engineer
Apple Bank for Savings • New York, NY
Posted 23 days ago
Assistant Vice President, Cyber Engineer
New York, NY
The Cyber Engineer ensures integrity, availability, and confidentiality of data. The incumbentprovides technical leadership and administrative oversight, direction and recommendations for enterprise-wide information security technology. The Cyber Engineer acts as a subject matter expert for cybersecurity matters ranging from business and technical dimensions. This position executes and advances the information security program.
The AVP, Cyber Engineeristasked with:
- Day to day cybersecurity monitoring of computer networks for security issues
- Investigatingand troubleshooting security incidents and other suspicious activities
- Performing day to day user access control activities
- Working with security team to plan and execute security testing (Vulnerability scans and Pen testing)
- Reviewing software stack and keep track up vulnerabilities and fixes based on industry updates
- Researching security enhancements and make recommendations to remediate vulnerabilities
- Reviewing security controls such as server hardening and network devices configuration and make recommendation for improvements
- Assisting in creating and documenting Cyber Information Security artifacts
- Managingmany small activities simultaneously
- Bachelordegree required, with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or other related field, preferred.
- 3+ years experience inCyber Information Security Engineering.
- Prior experience in Financial Services and/or the banking industry preferred.
- Prior experience using SEIM,vulnerability and penetration testing and AV\Antimalwaretools.
- Knowledge of basic networking and security.
- Experience with operating systems and software decomposition.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills.
- Certifications such as CISSP (Computer Information Systems Security Professional), C|EH (Certified Ethical Hacker), Security + Certification are desirable.
- Consensus builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.