To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redstone Arsenal, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chenega Corporation • Redstone Arsenal, AL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CHENEGA TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS, LLC
Company Job Title:
Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for providing support across all functional areas to assist in all documentation, deliverable quality assurance, and administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, prepares and/or maintains systems, programming, and operations documentation, including user manuals
- Provides support across all functional areas to assist in all documentation, deliverable quality assurance, and administrative support
- Maintains a current internal documentation library
- Direct incoming phone calls, scheduling maintenance, and stocking common areas
- Competent to work on most phases of documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3 years general experience, which includes office administration and developing graphic/artistic presentations for publications and documents - preferably technical documentation
- Specialized experience includes using commercial automated word processing, financial, graphics systems, and desktop publishing systems.
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction
- Ability to efficiently and effectively identify and solve project issues
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.