Procurement Specialist II
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated Procurement Specialist II in Indianapolis, IN.
Expected Duration: 6 months contract (may extend further or may turn fulltime)
Purpose of Position/Summary:
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions in accordance with Client standards (MSAs, SaaS, SOWs, Amendments, etc.).
- Negotiate commercial and support related terms and conditions to drive value-add on new initiatives.
- Negotiate improvements to term on renewal deals.
- Lead (or assist with) contract negotiations using a variety of techniques, including build out of negotiation strategy to inform the client to determine best negotiation plan.
- Partner with business owners to develop and execute negotiation strategy.
- Manage and facilitate cross-functional teams including Business Units, Risk Partners and support teams like Finance in the pursuit of IT deals.
- Perform market research on assigned categories and commodities. Identify qualified suppliers for participation in sourcing events.
- Lead (or assist with) contract negotiations using a variety of techniques, including multi-round competitive bidding, RFx processes.
- Manage and facilitate cross-functional teams in the pursuit of several corporate procurement categories. Perform spend analysis based on several different sources of information/data.
- Review paper and electronic invoices to understand and un-bundle the current pricing of goods and services into component parts, such as purchase prices, discounts, implementation charges, and add-on fees.
- Analyze these spending patterns and all associated costs relative to the total cost of ownership related to the goods and services, including maintenance, operating, payments, staff and communication costs.
- Review publications and conduct web searches on competitive product, pricing trends and suppliers as required to maintain a perspective on the IT marketplace with Procurement team to identify and evaluate category/product/service and supplier trends.
- Maintain the highest degree of ethical standards and adherence to the policies in the conduct of corporate procurement projects.
- Develop effective working relationships with key decision makers/influencer's; line of business executives, and subject matter experts. Track and report savings for assigned projects or deals
Technical Requirements and Prioritization of skill-sets (what is a MUST and what is nice to have?)
- Minimum of 7 years in procurement role
- Experience managing negotiations through RFP process, multi-round bids
- Experience working with cross-functional team leads
- Experience performing market research to identify viable vendors
Contact Name: Ravi Teja
How to Apply: To apply for this posting please send your resume to ravi.teja(@)bcforward.com
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. BCForward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCForward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
URL blocked - click to apply
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 89559 when responding to this ad.
Request For Proposal