Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
NurseCore, an industry leader in Medical Staffing is seeking compassionate, reliable CNAs with staffing experience to treat and rehabilitate clients. CNAs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. As the national leader in healthcare services, we will find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
Are you looking for a new home? Does your current job not give you enough hours or appreciate your hard work? Nursecore is here for you! We are a local staffing agency that partners with nursing homes for COVID units. We are a robust, fun, flexible and professional environment that is looking for the best heroes in healthcare for our growing business.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
- Top Pay w/ Daily or Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Accessible, flexible, and friendly staff ready to help you get the work YOU WANT!
- Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids.
- Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or manager.
We have a variety of CNA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- High school diploma and certification from an accredited nursing assistant program.
- Certified CNA for the state in which you practice
- Minimum one (1) year Experience in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Current CPR, Physical and PPD
- EOE/drug free employer
Personal Protective Equipment