Comdata is seeking a Strategic Sales Executive to join our Corporate Payments sales team. The Strategic Sales Executive drives sales by communicating, primarily by phone, with new/potential prospects. This individual is not only responsible for closing the sale but also completing the sales process may include order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, RFP response, product training, scheduling appointments and/or other related tasks.Package
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
* Identify and secure new revenue opportunities through evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to the customer
* Develops new accounts and business relationships through lead generation; performs a high volume of cold calls to generate new revenue
* Utilizes a detailed understanding of Comdata's systems and a basic understanding of the standards used by our target customers to work through the implementation process with the customer
* Reviews applications and contracts and ensures that all paperwork complies with Comdata procedures
* Manages special projects as assignedIdeal Candidate
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous sales experience in inside sales/telesales or sales support preferred
* High level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills
* Ability to think strategically about how to apply appropriate marketing messaging and tools to generate interest with targeted prospects
* Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
* Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
* Must have keyboarding skills at a minimum of 40-wpm
* Must have knowledge of Microsoft Windows
* Experience with salesforce.com is preferred, but not a requirement
sales, persistence, determination
Business To Business