To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • St. Louis, MO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
What you will bring…You will thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and for a company that still respects your need for work life balance. You will be comfortable managing multiple assignments and rely on your ability to prioritize your work confidently. You will take pride in delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. As the Manager of IT Contracts, you will report to the Senior Manager of IT Strategic Sourcing, Contracts and Supplier Diversity.
The Information Technology Business Management group at Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Manager of the IT Contracts team. As the Manager of IT Contracts at Enterprise Holdings, you will lead a team of Contracts Specialists whose primary responsibility is to assist IT leadership in establishing vendor agreements that accurately reflect the commercial relationship between the parties while mitigating risk to the Company. In addition to guiding and directing the team in these activities, you will also be responsible for personally negotiating some of the more complex agreements. You will also define team goals and metrics, set priorities, and define team processes in support of the overall strategic direction of IT Business Management. You will lead, mentor, and coach people with focus on career planning, training, rewarding/motivating, and disciplining. You will have responsibility for interviewing, hiring, and performance and salary reviews. You will focus on development and retention of strong performers, and help them prepare for future responsibilities.
The team is responsible for the following: working with internal customers to gather and understand the technical business requirements; reviewing contracts for required/preferred terms and conditions; advising IT leadership on negotiation strategy and leading contract negotiation to achieve desired outcomes by minimizing risk to the company. You will also help set the direction for the implementation and management of the company’s new Contract Lifecycle Management system within IT, as well as shape the team’s role within the Vendor Management Office. The Manager will interact with IT Leadership, Vendor Management Office Leadership, Corporate Counsel, and occasionally with outside counsel.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 5+ years of contract negotiation experience in large corporate environment
- 3+ years of experience managing one or more teams in a large corporate business environment
- Ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to balance risk with business priorities and applies the appropriate sense of urgency to issues
- Exceptional communications both oral and written
- Ability to establish effective relationships within all levels of the organization
- Proven decision maker with balanced, solid judgment
- Possess strong analytical skill
- Strong organizational skills, and capable of prioritizing own work and work of others
- Highly adaptable to rapidly changing environment and situations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with negotiating information technology agreements (hardware, software, services, and contracted resources)
- An in-depth understanding of document/contract management systems (CLM) and their application to business process improvement
- Understanding of Gartner Vendor Management Office framework
- Change Management experience