An exciting opportunity for a CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN with clinical experience!!
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Position will float between various physicians' offices in the area
Since 1989, Healix® has been recognized as a national leader in the management and provision of parenteral services. Our office-based infusion therapy program is built upon collaborative care teams, which combine the unique skills and expertise of the physician, pharmacist, and nurse for the benefit of the patient. This team approach allows us to employ the latest advancements in ambulatory care, parenteral therapies, research, and medical technology in order to offer patient care in the most efficacious, safe, and pleasant environment. Find out today how you can partner with Healix to provide unparalleled care while expanding your clinical skill-set.
- PTCB certification, IV certification
- Licensed in the state you are applying for
- At least 2 years of experience with IV admixtures
- Excellent computer skills
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL ACROSS SPECIFIED REGION ON A FULL TIME OR PART TIME BASIS
- Prepares sterile or non sterile intravenous admixture compounds under the direction of a registered pharmacist.
- Data management
- Manage stock, supplies & work area
- Daytime hours
- Comparable salary
- Full Benefits
- Physician office setting
- Technologically-advanced systems and processes