- Role: ETL Data Engineer
- Location: 100% Remote
- Type: Permanent Role with Direct client-KROGER
The Data Integration Team is seeking a Data Engineer with ETL experience.
- The ETL team develops solutions leveraging a broad selection of technologies centered around Informatica and Microsoft Azure delivery platforms.
- Deep understanding of data integration and ETL tools is required.
- Experience with cloud or big data solutions is desired.
The ETL team utilizes the following technologies:
- Informatica (PowerCenter, IICS, Edge, EDC, IDQ)
- Microsoft Azure (Data Factory, ADLS, SQL Data Warehouse)
- AIX/Unix and Linux
- Korn Shell Scripting
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- Databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza, Cassandra)
- Connect Direct and MQFTE
- SQL Scripting/Stored Procedures
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Big Data
- Connect Direct (Internet Protocols Based Network Software)
- Data Integration