$120000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
A successful organization that will recognize your efforts is working with Robert Half Finance to find a talented Accounting Manager. You might be a good fit for this position if you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Oakland, California area.
What you get to do every single day
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Solid technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Annual Inventory experience
- Expertise in Software Implementations
- Proficiency in Process Improvement
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
-Must love animals! This is a dog-friendly office
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.