Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Oracle Database Developer to work in Fidelity’s Asset Management Technology in Boston, MA.
We develop data engineering solutions to support Equity Portfolio Management, Research and Reporting Products. If you have a passion for analyzing data, building innovative solutions, understanding data quality and learning the domain, this might be the right opportunity for you!
The Expertise We are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in developing Oracle SQL & PL/SQL solutions
- Excellent data analysis and debugging skills with a focus on identifying data quality issues
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies
- Exposure to Informatica, data quality tools, scripting languages, utPLSQL strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience with AWS cloud technologies, Python or Java will be a plus
The Skills You Bring
- You are proficient in Oracle PL/SQL and have an understanding of performance tuning
- You are experienced in analyzing data, identifying gaps, issues, patterns and trends
- You can independently analyze application dependencies and conduct impact assessment of changes
- You have a good understanding of database design concepts - Transactional / Data mart / Data warehouse etc.
- You have an understanding of CI / CD process & tools and are passionate about delivering high quality software
- You are eager to learn and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
The Value You Deliver
- Developing a good understanding of the data, our business products and applications.
- Resolving business problems by understanding them through analysis and partnerships.
- Capturing and evaluating technical requirements and proposing solutions that align with the technology blueprint and standard methodologies.
- Conducting impact assessments, crafting and building scalable, reliable and innovative solutions and ensuring ongoing stability
- Actively participating in knowledge exchange through code and design reviews, exploring emerging technologies and engaging in productive conversation.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Oracle Database Developer.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Oracle Database Developer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Hardworking And Dedicated