You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Microsoft Dynamics F&O Software Developer
The Senior Microsoft Dynamics F&O developer will assist with the design as well as develop solutions to support TDIndustries Dynamics F&O platform. A thorough understanding of Dynamics F&O architecture and development best practices is critical to the success of this position. This role will require developing Dynamics F&O solutions that integrate with other enterprise applications on various platforms..
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best Places to Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30 Companies to Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
- Provides functional and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development and implementation of business processes and applications.
- Provides day-to-day support to include: troubleshooting, debugging, and unit testing of enterprise applications.
- Participates with other IT staff and internal customers in new product reviews, tests and pilots.
- Develops, tests and validates application systems for deployment to the business area.
- Trains SMEs and creates related training materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with Solutions Development required
- Must be proficient in X++, F&O customization, Data Entities development, Custom Web Services and debugging.
- Must have proficiency with Life Cycle Management (LCS) services: managing environment upgrades, applying releases and diagnostic monitoring
- Must have experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) using DevOps, Build pipelines, ISV packages
- Must have an understanding of databases Relational, SQL Server, writing advanced SQL, T-SQL or similar, query optimization.
- Must be able to work with software such as, RDP, active directory, Office 365, visual studio team services (VSTS) or similar agile project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of Data Lake/BYODB export Preferred
- Experience with C# language is preferred.
- Knowledge of Power Platform integration with F&O Preferred
- Agile Methodology
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Business Events
- Business Processes
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2023-7693
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.