To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a real estate development organization, is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team. The Payroll Specialist should be an efficient and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a team-oriented workplace.
The Payroll Specialist will work under the supervision of the Global Payroll Manager within the HR team to handle company payroll for all employees accurately and on time. The Payroll Specialist should be able to perform payroll processing and respond to all employee inquiries positively and professionally. This Payroll Specialist should be able to hit the ground running with minimal training required and proactively problem solve with the team.
Salary/Rate: $20-25/hour, $55-60K salary when perm
- Perform high volume weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing
- Verify employees' attendance and hours worked, input data to process, and adjust as needed
- Manage 401K enrollment, all garnishments, deductions and PTO accruals
- Support handling of new hire paperwork and other HR tasks
- Prepare reports as needed by management
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local payroll law
- Respond to and resolve all employee inquiries regarding payroll and employment verification
- 5 to 7 years of payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with UltiPro or similar software required
- Detail-oriented and hardworking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Eligible for Atrium benefits