To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ConAm Management • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
ConAm Management Corporation, a national property management firm based in San Diego, has a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant with a strong analytical mindset to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Property Management.
This position will be responsible for: Compiling, analyzing and summarizing reports; researching and resolving problems; event and meeting planning and coordination; travel arrangements; maintaining calendars; writing correspondence; and managing email and phone correspondence.
- A strong background in, as well as the ability to analyze MS Excel reports
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative capacity in a professional office environment
- Advanced computer skills – All MS Office programs
- Attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Exhibit excellent customer service and professionalism
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills
- Discreet and able to maintain complete confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, think clearly and remain calm under pressure
- Creative, but practical problem-solver able to routinely resolve issues and suggest improvements
- Self-starter, who can take initiative as well as anticipate needs of the Executive team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Property management experience preferred
ConAm believes our employees are our greatest asset. We offer an open, supportive, and positive workplace where associates learn and grow, both professionally and personally. We’re proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture.
Our benefit package includes medical, dental, life, vision, paid time off programs, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.