Job Number: 476817
Data Control Coordinator
OVERVIEW: Advanced Resources is partnered with a valued client in close vicinity to Park Ridge, IL! They are a household name that is a leader in their industry and continues to grow and expand. At the organization grows, so does the need for departmental support. With that, they are currently in need of a Pricing Coordinator/Data Control Coordinator!
COMPENSATION: Up to $55,000
- Maintaining and updating customer, pricing, and data information within database
- Compliance monitoring within Pricing Authorization tool and Customer Portals
- Entry and maintenance of customers, items and any other identified data domains
- Analyze master data for inconsistencies and anomalies while utilizing independent customer, supplier and financial sources to verify master data
- Assist other team members, and supervisor with analyzing and producing various report
- Participate in team activities, including department meetings
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- 3+ Years of Experience within Pricing and/or handling vendor, customer, and product data.
- High School Degree OR Equivalent experience. Bachelors Degree is Preferred.
- Experience with ERP System (ie. SAP, Oracle, JDE, Microsoft Dynamics) is a MUST; SAP is a PLUS
- Intermediate Excel Skills (VLOOKUPS/Pivot Tables)
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Responsible For Recruiting
Assignment Of Staff