Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Healthcare Corporate is seeking an Acute Care Inpatient Coder to join our team!
This position will be remote, corporate position, supporting our LTAC hospitals.
The Coder is responsible for abstracting, coding, and sequencing the classification of medical diagnoses and any surgical procedures and treatment modalities on patient records to maximize DRG’s/CMG’s.
- Associate’s Degree required.
- Minimum one (1) year of hospital coding experience required.
- Current, valid, and active RHIT, RHIA, CCS or CPC certification preferred.
- Knowledge of health information management programs preferred, including medical terminology, ICD-10 CM coding, DRG’s/CRG’s, and policies and procedures of releasing medical information to include HIPAA regulations.
- Acute care, inpatient coding experience preferred.
- Knowledge of confidentiality and privacy laws preferred.
- Exemplary customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely imperative.
- Demonstrated positive influences on teams and customers including a willingness to proactively accept change
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest in our hospital.