VOLT Workforce Solutions is currently searching for an experienced SDET Engineer, Our client provides streaming services to clients in the Americas and Europe,
About the Team:
The Platform Service team is the group is responsible for the development, testing and support of back-end systems that include music content ingestion/publishing, music discovery, user profile management, subscription processing, user music collection management, and music playback.
About the Role:
- Work closely with program managers, developers and peer SDETs in an agile environment to deliver high quality products.
- Develop test strategy and design test cases for REST web service APIs and back-end batch processing services which access various data storages including Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra and ElasticSearch.
- Develop, maintain and execute Java/TestNG automated integration test suites.
- Create bug reports and follow through to resolution.
If you are passionate about creating bug reports and following it through to resolution, then this role is for you!
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in test automation or software development
- Knowledge of Java or similar programming languages and unit testing frameworks, preferably JUnit/TestNG
- Understanding of relational database model and SQL
- Background in Linux and shell scripting
Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, mongoDB or ElasticSearch).
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. is an international provider of staffing services, outsourcing solutions, and information technology infrastructure services. We offer a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details. (Conditions and restrictions apply).
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Use Programming Language