The Key Accounts Sales Director – East will lead the company’s correspondent lending sales efforts for key accounts in the eastern region of the country reporting to the SVP, Correspondent Lending. The role is responsible for execution of the channel’s business development plans within their region across the company’s Delegated and Non-Delegated Correspondent Lending business. This includes responsibility for managing a team of regional sales professionals, meeting and exceeding production and P&L goals, driving growth in the client base, and partnering with operations and risk to manage any risk, operational, and contractual issues.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Drive new client growth with a continuous focus on prospecting, new client addition, and client share penetration resulting in the addition of clients with high potential to deliver meaningful volume to the company.
- Manage the day-to-day business needs of the region, including management and growth of the regional key accounts sales team
- Develop, monitor and manage Delegated business drivers, metrics and models
- Manage the regional Profit and Loss statement and other financial reporting, including expense management
- Create, manage and execute strategic and tactical initiatives necessary to achieve divisional goals
- Lead the development of sales routines, incentives and processes to facilitate the development of enduring relationships with clients, prospects and internal partners
- Collaborate cross-departmentally on corporate initiatives that impact all divisions
- Manage, develop/improve, review and deliver periodic management reporting as required (weekly, monthly, etc)
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Management experience in the Correspondent Delegated space with a focus on building regional sales teams.
- Four year degree from an accredited University
- Proven ability to lead projects and initiatives with discipline, as well as deliver on time and on budget
- Proven leadership ability
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of mortgage banking, including operational workflow, secondary markets, pricing, margin management, and TPO sales dynamics
- Understanding and knowledge of technology which supports mortgage banking, including loan originations systems and core systems
- Solid understanding of mortgage products, regulatory compliance and underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with executives, peers and associates
- Ability to solve complex issues independently, timely and under pressure
- Critical thinking with a creative mindset Strong analytical and reporting skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.