To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 International Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Process Infrastructure
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Portsmouth, NH
Posted 2 days ago
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2,200 professionals in 55 offices around the U.S. and in Montreal, UK and Poland. The firm draws on more than three decades of consulting to public sector clients to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Director of Operations, strategize the planning, and development of PCG TPA with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with EDI Manager and EDI team
- Work closely with Project Manager who will prioritize and oversee project advancement
- Conduct due diligence of internal TPA/client workflows and recommend efficiencies and improvements with clients and vendors
- Provide governance for submission of service tickets with vendors
- Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of all departments
- Sets performance standards to meet service goals of company.
- Works continually towards self-development to stay current on TPA/Client system platforms
- Coordinate development of HSD initiatives with PCG TPA, clients and vendorsClient and Vendor Relationship Management
- Lead development of new platforms and interface with clients and vendors
- Provide analysis of customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- TPA vendor contact and lead development of infrastructure with business partnersTPA and Client Issue Resolution
- Provide consultative services to TPA operations staff
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent
- 6+years strategic leadership experience, proven track record of successfully managing teams
- Excellent leadership, management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to engage and develop relationships with multiple agencies and organizations.
- Ability to work across all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively problem-solve in tense, stressful situations
- Detail and process improvement oriented