Benefits & Perks:
- Starting pay is $17.50 and will increase to $18.00 at 30 days
- Weekly productivity bonuses ranging from an additional $4 - $9 per hour.
- Monthly quality bonus up to $100
- Quarterly perfect attendance bonus of $500
- Competitive Pay with performance based and recognition bonus
- Industry best schedule
- Paid Time Off based on service time
- Educational Assistance through DeVry University with complimentary laptop**
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- Company paid Life Insurance!
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Employee Discount Program for a variety of items and needs
- Necessities, such as mobile and computer discounts
- Travel, such as hotel discounts
- Entertainment, such as Six Flags/White Water and Disney discounts
- Employer Paid YMCA Membership
- CDL Training Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Pathways: Step by step process to grow your career
Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not seen in most other chain restaurants. Our Company Purpose reflects this unique element of the Huddle House dining experience:
Bringing Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served from the Heart. Our Guiding Principles
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability Focused
- Service Driven
- Excellence Obsessed
At Huddle House, we believe it's "YOUR HOUSE. YOUR KITCHEN." Huddle House is the place where the guest is the boss. We're giving friends and families across America a place that gives them exactly what they want: freshly prepared food, any way they like it. Whether it's a quick bite before work, or a place to sit, chat and laugh with family and friends, we tell guests: "Get comfortable...this is YOUR HOUSE and YOUR KITCHEN".
As a member of the Huddle House Team, you are a brand steward, the driving force that brings this unique experience alive to all of our guests and business partners. We take great pride in selecting candidates for our open positions, and we thank you for your interest in Huddle House. Skills and Abilities
• Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
• Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
• Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
• Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
• Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
• Stage completed pallets in designated area. Qualifications
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• 1-2 year of general work experience.
• Prior warehouse experience required.
• Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Stock Control