**Industry/Sector:** Not Applicable
**Time Type:** Full time
**Travel Requirements:** Up to 60%
A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
In joining, you'll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
+ Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
+ Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
+ Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
+ Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
+ Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
+ Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
+ Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
+ Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
+ Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
+ Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
+ Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
**Minimum Degree Required** :
**Minimum Years of Experience** :
**Preferred Qualifications** :
**Degree Preferred** :
**Preferred Fields of Study** :
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
**Certification(s) Preferred** :
Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification, Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification
**Preferred Knowledge/Skills** :
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success in roles assisting large employers with improving the performance of their HR organization. This includes improving the delivery of HR services, implementing HR technologies, aligning HR strategy and people strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes, transforming the HR organization to be more effective in managing human capital and supporting the business units.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and proven success with serving on several global and/or enterprise-wide implementations, acting as the Global Program Manager or Functional Product Lead, which includes leveraging the following areas and skill sets:
- Assessment, design and delivery of a client's current HCM (Talent, Compensation, etc.) processes based on leading practices;
- HCM strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology;
- Technical acumen of the Workday system configuration, especially cloud integrations;
- Management of teams with multiple work streams;
- Design of designing deliverables and proposals that address client needs within the professional services industry;
- Strategy development - as well as leveraging PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages - to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including development and delivery of business proposals, conferences and whitepapers;
- Identification and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; and,
- Team leadership: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager
- Financial Statements
- Income Tax
- Human Resource Management
- Benefits System
- Payroll Laws
- Payroll Accounting