- Average earnings for our first-year Sales Representatives - $40,100
Average earnings for Sales Representatives companywide - $72,997
Average earnings for the top 1/3 of all Sales Representatives - $117,268
- As a Sales Rep with Clayton Homes, you will receive a $24k base salary plus a lucrative commission plan
- We offer a paid training program and a progressive New Hire sales incentive to help you build your business
- Unlimited career and earning potential as a Sales Pro!
Performance Perks – we offer incredible rewards for our top performers – Cruises, Resort Trips, etc.
Comprehensive Benefit Package - Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and 401k with aggressive employer match for all Sales Reps
A Berkshire Hathaway Company - an integrity based organization offering unlimited career growth
Home Centers are closed on Sundays – we believe in offering a balanced working environment
Training/Sales Professional Development – we offer online educational opportunities and training seminars to all Sales Reps
- Previous sales, retail or customer service experience
- At least 6 months of relationship driven business to consumer sales preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment
- Possess solid phone skills
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- General understanding of the retail environment
- All Sales Reps must pass criminal background check and post offer drug screen
- Ability to learn business and finance mortgage concepts
- Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured home sales licensing
- Ability to move and lift furniture, promotional items, etc. (up to 75 lbs.)
Clayton Ambassador – as a Sales Rep, you will protect the Clayton Homes branding and assets by maintaining a high level of integrity throughout the sales process
Constant Learner – develop expertise in areas such as finance mortgage concepts, product, sales acumen, sales presentation skills and your local market
Customer Follow-up – maintain customer files and provide timely follow-up with prospective buyers via the company’s CRM system
Merchandising – assist manager by helping select inventory, decorate models and maintain appearance of the homes
Personal Prospecting – develop, refine and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan to increase home center traffic
Product Demonstration – show prospects display homes, demonstrate features and benefits to create added value
Set Appointments – set home center visits utilizing prospect database and by converting ad calls and web leads
Sales – sales reps will facilitate the buying process by building trust, meeting needs and converting prospects to satisfied homeowners
Team Contributor – be a positive team member and assist in the development of other Clayton Homes Team Members
Training– sales reps will participate in all sales meetings, training opportunities and other company sponsored functions
World Class Customer Service – provide a great home buying experience by exceeding the customer expectations and honoring commitments
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and one of the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
As a New Home Sales Representative with Clayton Homes, you will create a world class home buying experience by assisting prospects to identify a floor plan, select options, and coordinate the construction process.
To be successful in this role, New Home Sales Reps must possess an ability to create an initial rapport, establish trusting relationships and provide a high degree of leadership that allows prospects to have the confidence to select Clayton Homes as their housing solution.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
[ Link removed ]
1207 OGLETHORPE HWY
HINESVILLE, Georgia, 31313
Job Category: Sales