To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waukesha, WI
- Healthstat Inc.
- Phone: 704-945-6966
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Office Assistant
Healthstat Inc. • Waukesha, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Hours per week: 40
About Waukesha, WI: Located in Southeastern Wisconsin, Waukesha County is immediately west of Milwaukee County and 15 miles west of the City of Milwaukee. Interstate 94 and Interstate 43 along with over 600 miles of County Roads and State Highways provide excellent access within the County and adjacent areas. The third largest county in Wisconsin, Waukesha consists of 390,000 residents in 37 municipalities. It is home to over 12,000 businesses. The County's 576 square miles include 21,000 acres of public parks, 77 lakes, 20 public golf courses and hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, cross country skiing and snow mobile trails.
About the Client: Our client is a coalition including the City of Waukesha, School District of Waukesha, and Waukesha County.
About this position: The goal of the clinic is to provide convenient access to high quality healthcare that improves the health of employees and their families and provides an excellent employee benefit. As a Medical Assistant you will be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!!
About Healthstat: Healthstat is a leading provider of employer-sponsored onsite, near-site and shared health and wellness clinics. With over 300 hundred clinics across 30+ states, Healthstat delivers on its vision to inspire healthy change.
How Healthstat Medical Office Assistants make a difference:
- Establish rapport and relationships with the patients
- Assist providers in establishing a welcoming and inviting clinical culture
- Directly assist the on-site provider(s) with day to day operations
- Provide a clinical experience surpassing each patient's expectations
- Ability to draw blood (venipuncture) Certified in Phlebotomy is a plus
- May be required to perform front and back-office duties
- Be technically proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Consistently utilize an Electronic Medical Records system(EMR) e-clinical works experience preferred;
- Administer TB Skin tests, Occupational Health, DOT and Non-DOT testing
- Maintain administrative skills
- Maintain clinic supply inventory and complete orders to maintain adequate supply levels
- Deliver other clinical procedures as directed by the on-site provider(s)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Be able to lift 20 lbs. periodically
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions and high volume of activities;
- Attention to detail;
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Must be a self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed and people oriented;
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism in communications and relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, Healthstat corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects, vendors, and carriers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.